Thursday, 18 October 2012
3D Retail Designer
We are looking for middleweight or senior designers with minimum 3-4 years’
experience in commercial design who have proven experience of working on
commercial interior design projects from concept to completion and have the
ability to take a creative lead on design proposals.
• Concept generation- the candidate will need to demonstrate a strong
awareness of retail design applications and be able to generate and research
• Schematic design, technical drawing and detailing, design development to
include the design of interior layouts, lighting and custom fixtures.
• Produce specifications and material selections for construction detailing.
• Liaise with contractors, consultants and regulatory bodies depending on
project requirements for construction administration.
• Ability to communicate design ideas with hand-drawn sketch visuals and
photoshop is a plus.
• Excellent working knowledge of Vectorworks
• Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• 3D modeling skills a plus
Salaries will be discussed upon interview and assessed through level of
Please send CV and PDF portfolios for review to: email@example.com